Park Guell by Antoni Gaudì is the perfect fusion of nature and architecture – and an essential component of any Barcelona itinerary.
But before you organize your trip to the park, I thought I’d give you a few Park Guell tips:
- Remember to book your Park Guell tickets online to avoid sellouts (hourly visits are capped).
- Check the Park Guell visiting hours for the time of year when you plan on visiting.
- If you want to avoid the climb to reach the park, take bus #24 which leaves you right next to the entrance.
- Inside the park, there is a snack bar – however, the prices are very high so we recommend bringing a snack.
- During the summer, avoid visiting the park in the early afternoon as the sun really hits!
- The best times to visit Park Guell are early in the morning and late in the afternoon (during winter it’s better to go around 4:00 to 5:00 pm when the sun sets earlier).
- Remember to bring seasonally appropriate clothing, with comfortable footwear such as sneakers.
- After visiting the Park, if you want to stay nearby, you can go to Turò de les 3 Creus or Mirador Joan Sales.
- Hungry? Slot in the best places to eat near Park Guell.
Have any other Park Guell travel tips? Leave us a comment below to help enrich this post!